I updated the Simple Calendar plugin (ru.mail.jira.plugins.mailrucal) to version 1.7.0. After the update, all of the existing calendars created by all users were gone. Please advise how to restore these calendars.
Closing issue - we have recreated the needed calendars.
Hi!
Try revert version. I will help. I am going to understand what it is.
What version of JIRA?
JIRA 5.1.5. When I unistalled 1.7.0 and installed 1.6.0 on our test instance of JIRA, it did not fix the problem. How do I revert to 1.6.0 without uninstalling?
What version was before update?
No change in the JIRA version - this happened when I updated the Simple Calendar plugin from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0.
I will try to reproduce. Could you look at logs, please?
Hi!I have updated the calendar and added Drag and Drop support. Please, try
Andrey,
The update didn't bring the calendars back, but I love the drag and drop capability. At this point I wouldn't worry too much about the missing calendars; they are easy to recreate. This just reminds me to test out updates in our test instance of JIRA more thoroughly before implementing in production!
I will implement also resizing for ranges and summary view. Very strange situation with your calendars. Guys who use jira 5.2.x had not any problems. I will investigate more.
Thanks, Andrey. I really appreciate your prompt response and efforts to troubleshoot.
Hi Ted,
I have found the problem. Will fix during 1-2 days. Thanks a lot.
Closing the question - did not determine what happened to the missing calendars, but we're moving ahead with new calendars.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.