I am using 7.2.2 jira version and I know that ReaderCache and IssueIndexManager are two deprecated classes now. What could I use instead?
I need those classes for this tutorial: https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-platform/guides/projects/tutorial-creating-a-jira-report.
I am trying to update my report (created for Jira 6.4.12) to match version 7.9.2 but I am facing an issue with IssueIndexManager and ReaderCache.
The documentation tells that they should still be available (see https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/7.9.2/com/atlassian/jira/issue/index/IssueIndexManager.html) and that only deIndex and reIndex methods have been moved to IssueIndexingService.
Where can I find these classes ?
Note that there is an existing pull request to adapt the tutorial to version 7 but it does not include changes related to these classes (see https://bitbucket.org/atlassian_tutorial/jira-report-plugin/pull-requests/1/upgrading-the-tutorial-to-jira-7/diff)
I found out that I needed to add a dependency on com.atlassian.jira:jira-lucene-dmz where these classes have been moved (in the same packages) !
Tutorial documentation needs serious updates. Some classes used in it are deprecated and to make the tutorial class SingleLevelGroupByReportExtended compile I had to use:
<jira.version>7.1.2</jira.version>
And add a bunch of dependencies:
<dependency><groupId>com.atlassian.jira</groupId><artifactId>jira-lucene-dmz</artifactId><version>7.1.2</version></dependency>
<dependency><groupId>opensymphony</groupId><artifactId>oscore</artifactId><version>2.2.6</version></dependency>
<dependency><groupId>org.apache.lucene</groupId><artifactId>lucene-core</artifactId><version>8.2.0</version></dependency>
<dependency><groupId>com.atlassian.profiling</groupId><artifactId>atlassian-profiling</artifactId><version>3.4.2</version></dependency>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.