Hi, since the jira calendar gadget can't show periods, I was wondering if anyone as an alternate idea or knows if there is a plan for the tempo calendar to be able to be a gadget and used on a dashboard in jira?
Hi
This request has been added to the Tempo backlogInternal issue ref# 3249
Sverrir Tynes Tempo support
Or if.. there is a plan to add the ability to select periods in the jira calendar gadget . I know team calendars now does this, but we don't use confluence..
Hi thanks this is a good solution, is this somewhere where I can track it please?
No, the internal backlog is available for Tempo team only. We have linked this post to the issue so you will recieve a post here when this is released.
If you have other requests you might want to use our issue tracker. https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/browse/JTMPO
Sverrir Tynes
Thanks, I appreciate this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.