Hi,
Are there any plans to introduce this add-on to the Cloud version of Confluence? We are looking to move into the Cloud, but it may be dependent on this add-on being made available soon.
Thanks.
Hi Mike - This add-on? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/youtrack.integration.plugin/server/support
Might be worth contacting the vendor directly, using the contact details listed on the marketplace.
In the meantime, I'll add tags to increase the chances that your question is seen by someone who knows.
Hi Sam. Yes that is the one. I will contact him though I suspect that they may not do one as it may not be so easy to integrate.
Thanks for replying and for adding tags
No problem. Pop the answer details here if you find out info. Always helpful for others with the same question.
Will do!
Hi, Mike!
If you need YouTrack and Confluence Cloud integration you can vote for issue https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/JT-32837, please.
Hi there,
Thanks for that - I have voted for it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.