I am having issues configuring Jira for what we are looking for. I need each issue type to have a different create issue screen and notifications to be sent to different people for each issue type.
I have created new workflows for each issue type and new screens for each issue type. I have created screen schemes for each issue type as well. I have updated the workflow scheme to reflect the correct workflow and updated the first transition in the new workflows to look at the new create issue screens.
I'm sure I am missing a step. I can get only get the new create issue screen if I associate my project with the new scheme. The problem is, the project should have 9 schemes and you can only associate 1. How can I make it so each issue type gets a different create issue page while still being able to send notifications to different people by issue type?