I am planning to create something where I would like to get approvals from different people in my team, currently I have a "comment screen" attached to different transition. So, when a user clicks on "Approve" button after he reviews the attached document he will get this "comment screen" and I would request them to add a comment saying that "I approve".I can only see the comment in the mail when I @tagusers in the "comment screen" and the comment is shown up on the top in the email and not the other fields, so I would like to know is there any possibility I can get the other fields first in the email.Like my comment screen includes : "message" field (text input box), "Approve this document" (Yes or no Radio box) and a "comment" field.
OOTB you can’t produce that capability within the notification email.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.