Downloading: https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public/com/atlassian/plugin/atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin/1.2.13/atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin-1.2.13.pomDownloading: file://C:\Applications\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-6.2.14/repository/com/atlassian/plugin/atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin/1.2.13/atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin-1.2.13.pomDownloading: http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/com/atlassian/plugin/atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin/1.2.13/atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin-1.2.13.pom[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] BUILD FAILURE[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] Total time: 05:31 min[INFO] Finished at: 2017-05-11T18:08:25+05:30[INFO] Final Memory: 13M/78M[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[ERROR] Plugin com.atlassian.plugin:atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin:1.2.13 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.atlassian.plugin:atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin:jar:1.2.13: Could not transfer artifact com.atlassian.plugin:atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin:pom:1.2.13 from/to atlassian-public (https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public): sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target -> [Help 1][ERROR][ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.[ERROR][ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionExceptionJava HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256M; support was removed in 8.0
Hi Manohar,
there's another community for developer's issues:
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/
Maybe you get an answer there sooner
Thanks Thomas
Any suggestions on how to resolve the above issue ?
Hi Sandeep,
Generally the SSL error PXIK path building failed can be resolved here:
If not, and you're developing an add-on, I would recommend the Developer community that Thomas mentioned.
If you're not developing an add-on, then I would recommend you create a new question (after troubleshooting fully with the article I linked above) and explain your exact situation there so we can help you.
Shannon
Thanks Shannon. I followed the steps however i am little bit confused with the below step.
Import the public.crt-
JAVA_HOME>/bin/keytool -import -alias <server_name> -keystore <JAVA_HOME>/jre/lib/security/cacerts -file public.crt
I am not sure of the value that we need to give for server name. To clarify what i want to achieve is to develop a custom bitbucket plugin. Can you please guide me to resolve the issue.
I'm not familiar with that process myself.
My recommendation would be to reach out to the developer community that Thomas mentioned, and they can help you there. This community here is more for general usage questions of our products, and not development.
Let me know if you have any trouble!
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.