Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to create a start and end date on an Issue? When we sync the Jira projects to BigGantt, all the issues are placed onto the first date rather than the date we would like the Issue to be worked on.
Thanks
I don't see that you've gotten an answer yet, so:
you have a choice:
A. modify the start/end dates AFTER you create the BigGantt. In BigGantt you can click and drag the bar on the Gantt to reposition its timeframe.
B. modify the start/end dates in JIRA. To do so you must first define the start and end date fields in your BigGantt configuration. Do this through Addons-->BigGantt-->Gantt configuration.
then, add the Start Date and End Date fields into your screen and screen scheme.
more info here
https://softwareplant.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/BP/pages/74416222/Global+whole+plugin
I cannot view the page linked in this answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.