I would like to set up a similar queue of tickets accessible to our staff so that they can review at anytime what questions are coming into our product team. The way Jira has this set up here is great
I can't figure out what permission / filter / share configuration would allow me to create the same for our projects that are in Jira Cloud Service Desk and Software v7.
Any assistance here would be appreciated.
Thank you ahead of time
That mostly uses "Browse project: Group (anyone)" to provide anonymous access to the projects Atlassian want to be totally open. Obviously, they don't grant the other permissions to "anyone" as they want to track any changes that might be made.
Thank you Nic -
I have set our Dashboards to share with Public setting, but none of the content in the dashboard is visible.
https://hiusasupport.atlassian.net
Any thoughts?
I don't think your dashboards are the issue. I was talking about the project permissions.
@Nic - I have set "Browse Project: Group(anyone)" and can verify that staff can browse projects and issues.
What I am trying to do now is configure the dashboard similar to https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa.
Specifically:
visible for logged in or not
visible only when logged in
Thank you again for your assistance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.