Hello
we're unable to login with confluence cli using username and password like the following command line example:
confluence.sh --server https://lvrteam.atlassian.net/confluence --user xxx --password xxx --space SYSADMSTUFF --action getPageList
Error is:
Client error: Error getting information from Confluence. java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The idplat does not support authenticateViaEmail, please use authenticateViaEmailWithHostname instead.
Which could be the problem?
Thank you
you could also reference on Bob Swift's ticket:
https://bobswift.atlassian.net/projects/ACLI/issues/ACLI-441?filter=allopenissues
This needs to go to Atlassian support.
I have the same problem, and I first noticed it only today when I ran it to attempt to understand why the UWC quit working suddenly with errors that I had never seen before, and debugging found that the call to get a login token failed.
Has anyone entered an issue with Atlassian support? I can't find anything using any of the unique words from that message, and I don't even know what an idplat is. Of course, that error message is from the CLI, so I don't expect its exact text to appear in any issue.
I'd be glad to enter an issue myself, but I don't quite know how to characterize it.
Hi,
A fix for this issue has been deployed by Atlassian and, according to CSOAP-768 this should now work using CLI 6.6.
Please let me know if this helps.
Cheers,Dario
stupid question, but did you try using your username as user parameter instead of your email?
I am usually logging in with my username and the password, not with my email adress.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.