Hi I am providing Details about inhouse installed Confluece server
OS: Ubuntu 16.04Mysql Version: 5.6.16Confluence Vesion: 6.1.2
We tried with my.inf but doesn't help.
If "you tried with my.inf", then you're either looking in the wrong place to configure it, or your settings are incorrect.
To fix this error, you need to configure your database correctly. I'm afraid I can't tell you much more than that, because I don't know how or where you've installed MySQL or how you've tried to configure it.
This guide has instructions to correct the innodb_log_file_size and max_allowed_packet settings: Database Setup For MySQL
Thanks @NicBut can u tell me where should i configure my.inf? Which exactly work for me.i have install MySQL at /etc/mysql
At the time on fresh installation i followed same process, but still getting this error.
I think i should try to install fresh database again
Again, I can't tell you.
I don't know how or where you've installed MySQL or how you've tried to configure it.
You need to fix what you have installed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.