Hi all,
I have created a business workflow with 18 statuses.
When I open the board, columns look narrow and heads are truncated.
Is there any way to have horizontal scroll on the board page?
Thanks.
One of the things about boards is that there's a strong need to be able to see the whole width without scrolling. That means wrapping and eventually truncating the text has to be the choice when they get too wide.
I'm afraid that the answer is "reduce the number of columns to something more manageable".
Thanks Nic.
Is there any way to specify what statuses of the workflow to show on the board? Or the only option is to change the workflow itself?
For a business workflow, there's a simple 1:1 mapping with column:status, so yes, I'm afraid you have to change the workflow.
Software boards allow many status in a column.
Thanks for the tip.
I have tried Software board and found out that it perfectly fits our needs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.