I want to add an condition to a workflow transition to require the issue to have a link to a confluence page.
I have ScriptRunner and Jira Workflow Toolbox installed.
Hi there,
So your condition should be something like
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor import com.atlassian.jira.issue.link.RemoteIssueLinkManager ComponentAccessor.getComponent(RemoteIssueLinkManager).getRemoteIssueLinksForIssue(issue)?.find {it.applicationName == "Confluence"}
PS. I am not sure if the application name will be exactly confluence but you can easily find it out if you go to your Application Links
regards, Thanos
I have implemented the script you show on a condition of a transition but I'm able to make the transition evan if I don't have any link.
I have check the Application Link name and it "Confluence"
Thanks for you help
I change a bit of your script and now is working.
This is the new version
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor import com.atlassian.jira.issue.link.RemoteIssueLinkManager passesCondition = false ComponentAccessor.getComponent(RemoteIssueLinkManager).getRemoteIssueLinksForIssue(issue)?.find { if(it.applicationName == "Confluence"){ passesCondition = true } }
Thank you for your help
Best regards,
Pedro Felgueiras
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.