Hi,
Do you know How Can I send an email when the due date is reached?
I will appreciate any help on this.
Ricardo Calzada
I would do this:
1. set up a filter: project = xxxx AND due <= now() ORDER BY due DESC, key DESC
2. set up a subscription on that filter that runs once a day
You can get a little more advanced on who it sends to by using the currentUser() variable in your filter and iterating through a group (or even all jira-users)
Let me know if you want more detail.
See also http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Jelly+Escalation for some more advanced options around automatically sending emails and updating issues (without subscriptions)
Iwill check this option, thanks a lot for your help.
Great, I tested it and works ok! How do I include the currentuser() variable. I already used a Group to send the emails.
Thanks a lot for your help.
can you describe who you want to receive the email? Everyone in the group? or just the reporter or assignee on the ticket? or both?
It will be great if the email can be sent to "Everyone in the group" and "assignee"
if due date is set after 3 days. i want 2 receive notification when due date is reached and afterward at 6:30 PM until and unlesissue is not closed. do u have any idea how it will be done ?
thnx
As John Cotter pointed out above creating a filter is the way to go. If you (or your users) do not want to mess with JQL and filters you could also just use the JIRA Plugin 'RemindMe' that does exactly this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.