Let said we want client to access this internal project but we dont want them to see the subtask that we create for the developer, is there a way we can hide those subtask from the client?
Thanks in advance!
Sounds like a job for issue-level security - http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Issue+Level+Security
Not quite. I guess I should update the ticket with specific details. We want the client to view the ticket, just not the subtask. And the issue-level is base off issue type and subtask drives off security from the parent (main ticket). Unless I miss something?
The sub-tasks just need to have a security level that means the client can't see them. The security level can be set programmatically, eg through a post-function on create, or explicitly.
Jamie, as far as I know the subtasks _always_ inherits the security level of its parent.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.