We have Crowd as an external User Directory for our Jira and Confluence.I've tried to update the following parameters in our Crowd:Maximum Unchanged Password Days = 90Maximum Invalid Password Attempts = 3Password History Count = 3
I did it according to this Atlassian manualhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Configuring+an+Internal+Directory
But users with "Current Failed Login Count" = 0can't login in Jira or Confluence.
CrowdVersion: 2.7.0JiraVersion: 6.0.8
Anyone experienced this issue?Thanks in advance for any suggestions/clarifications.
Hi Maxin,
Did you try to login to the application with the user in the Crowd Application >> Athentication Test ? Try to enable enable the "Allow al to Authenticatel" in the application directory to true and check if the user can login.Regards,
Jing Hwa
Hi Jing,
Yes, I can login into Jira with Athentication Test user.Also, "Allow al to Authenticatel" is set to True. Checked!Currently I have 500+ users in Crowd and all of them can login in Jira, but as soon as I change the following settings settings from 0 to:Maximum Unchanged Password Days = 90Maximum Invalid Password Attempts = 3Password History Count = 3 Users can not log in Jira.
This is my main cause.
I've created Stage Crowd and associated with Stage Jira Env. Tested. Works as expected and issue doesn't reproduced
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.