I'd like some advice on whether or not tests using Zephyr can be shared between projects?
In my company different "projects" use similar programs and so if project A creates a program or changes, then project B may take this and then add further, so in Project B I'd like to take certain tests from A as regression tests then add new ones to it. It doesn't look like I can do this?
This would be my preference but perhaps I need to look more at how things are categorised as "projects" (e.g. the overall system becomes a project, then somehow categorise the things we call projects now in a different way (e.g. custom fields - though what I'd like to be able to do is obviously provide status against a project in terms of completion of the linked tasks and defects etc).
I'm still only piloting this yet and not made the decision whether to proceed with using JIRA, and this is a pertinent point for me.