I have posted a question about a problem that I have and it has been tagged as SPAM, why does this happen?
The question is: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/Sending-mails-with-images-using-MailAttachmentsManager/qaq-p/583837
I need help for solve this problem.
Hi Pablo - sometimes the spam filter thinks things are spam that are not (especially if they include code).
Your question has made it through the spam quarantine now.
thank you
Hey Sam-
I have a similar issue for this question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-questions/SAXParseException-when-creating-Crowd-users-from-Jira/qaq-p/596569
It's my first post and contains some code and dummy email addresses so I understand it's a little suspicious, but is there anything I can do to get this past the spam filter, or does that just happen automatically after a review?
Thanks!
-B
Hi Bryan,
I have released your post from the spam quarantine.
We are looking regularly at the spam quarantine and check, if the filter caught no-spam-mails. Sometimes, this lasts a little bit longer, I apologize for that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.