I have to say, at this point I am not impressed with the product. The install process is gruling, there is not much in the way of guides beyond steps like (Set up a database), and I have encountered issues on almost every single step. Up to this point I have been able to figure them out.
I have installed Confluence Server, imported my content from my Cloud instance, and set up SSL. I can browse Confluence just fine but if I click Create or Edit the page just hangs. It does not error out, the wheel at the edit button just spins. I foung that if I disable the firewall, I get to the Edit page but get an error in the Browser about how it is taking longer than normal to load. I think this has to do with Synchrony operating on port 8091.
As I understand, there are known issues with Collaborative Editting and SSL. I do not need Collaborative Editing and would like to disable it but the settings do not show up where they are supposed to in the General Configuration page. I am running 6.1.3. Here is the error from the catalina.out log.
Thanks for any help you can provide.
04-May-2017 16:59:08.844 WARNING [ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Standalone]]] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.notifyStuckThreadDetected Thread "http-nio-8443-exec-14" (id=178) has been active for 69,489 milliseconds (since 5/4/17 4:57 PM) to serve the same request for https://[redacted]:8443/pages/createpage.action?spaceKey=[redacted]&fromPageId=34335&src=quick-create and may be stuck (configured threshold for this StuckThreadDetectionValve is 60 seconds). There is/are 3 thread(s) in total that are monitored by this Valve and may be stuck.
java.lang.Throwable
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
at {followed by a ton of Java errors}