Hey,
is it possible to export the personal space?
I can export normal spaces as shown in the wiki.: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF43/Exporting+Confluence+Pages+and+Spaces+to+XML
But if I create my private space like shown here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf56/setting-up-your-personal-space-658737009.html
I dont find any way to export the whole personal space.
Is there a way to do this?
Thanks in advance
Any thoughts here. Surprised this has gone 9 months with no answer
Is this possible at all? Selectively exporting personal spaces?
I had a look at this on my 6.8.1 instance, and I do see the option there. I went to my personal space, clicked on Space Tools > Content Tools > Export. This is the same method as exporting a normal space.
Can you let me know what version you're using? Can you confirm you have permissions on the space in order to export it?
Regards,
Shannon
You're right. Totally missed that.
Torsten,
Thank you for confirming you were able to find that option! Hoping this can help the other users in this thread.
Regards,Shannon
Hi Shannon,
i thank you for the solution. but I still have a question which was not answered by this.
Can personal spaces only be exported by the user who created it, or is there a way for an Admin to Export all personal spaces, import them in another confluence instance and assign them to the users they belong to?
I imported all spaces from an older confluence instance to a newer one, and everything worked just fine. I forgot to Export/Import the personal spaces, therefore i wonder if I can use my admin user to Export all the personal spaces or do the users have to do that by themselves?
Because the older instance had local confluence users and the newer instance has users that were created by ldap, some spaces have corrupt space creators.. Is it possible to change those after a space was imported?
Kind regards and thank you
Nico
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.