I have a small team of mortgage brokers, about 10 and at any point in time we have approximately 100-300 files on hand. I am having concerns about what I can do with Atlassian and I would really like some help. What I am looking for:
Login
Display a standard dashboard screen
left handle column have a list of all my brokers. If I click on one of these brokers, it will direct me to a seperate page.
On this seperate page, there will be a list of all deals that the broker currently has and a quick view on the right that indicates where the project is up to in a tracking graph. Example, there are say 10 acts to complete to complete the file and they are always in order. So the tracking graph will file up as each job is complete.
If I click on this deal it will take me to a more detailed version of this, where I can add documents, and notes and check boxes that I can tick to make sure the deal is progressing.
I understand thi may sound very difficult to do, but is it possible?
Thank you.