I have gone through the docs but am not sure from where I can get the information that needs to be filled (like Consumer Key, Public Key etc) while configuring the application links.
We are currently evaluating Confluence.
I am able to establish the Application Link now without being asked for any further info.
The problem was that port 8090 was not responding from the other machines, once some firewall settings were changed, I am able to access it remotely and establish link successfully.
Thanks Jobin for all your help.
Do you mean talking over SSL? If so, try https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Connecting+to+SSL+services
Thanks Jobin for your reply.
Here is what we are trying to do. We have a JIRA that runs behind the firewall (https is not configured) and the confluence has been installed locally on my machine. So we are trying to create links so that both the apps can share info. For eg: JIRA gadgets can be displayed on Confluence and vice versa.
So we are trying to configure "OAuth" connection which requires information that needs to be filled (like Consumer Key, Public Key etc)
Plz let me know if I am not on the right track.
You don't need to put in any of those keys. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA044/Configuring+OAuth+Authentication+for+an+Application+Link
This is what we are getting. Plz see attachment.
Hi Veer,
I am facing the same issue, can you please tell me what changes you actually did.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.