Hi!
I have been updating the stylesheet in CSS to change the look of my Confluence space. So far so good! However, I made the links in the page tree white because I made the left nav. background dark blue. I want those to stay white, but because breadcrumbs are tied to them I can't see the white breadcrumbs on the white background on the body pages. I'd like to change the color of the breadcrumbs, and also the links that are in the pop-up messages from Confluence telling me I have a draft of x page saved when I open the page.
I have picked around trying to find the right code to make this work and just can't find it.
Please help. I'm so close to finishing my lovely space and I'm excited to see it complete! If you can think of any other gotchas that might have been affected by the white page tree font please let me know.
Sincerely grateful,
Laura