I would like to get invoices for the past payments I have made to you for my accounts on bit bucket.
Hi Bill!
I've checked the Bitbucket account associated to the email address you use in Community and I could see that you're in the 5 user plan. As that plan is free, we won't be able to provide an invoice. Were you referring to a different Bitbucket account? You'll be able to download your invoices as explained at Where can I access my invoices?
If you don't find them, you can let me know the email address associated or, if you don't want to post that publicly, you can open a Support ticket.
Hope that helps
Ana
Yes I just changed it yesterday from 10 to 5.
That link gives me nothing to download:
Your OrdersYou do not currently have any orders associated with you. You can look up an existing order using the Order Lookup tool below.Order LookupYou can check the status, update the purchase order number or download a PDF copy of an order by providing us with the following information:
Quote/Invoice # (AT-)required This number is prefixed with AT-Total $required The order totalEmailrequired Billing or technical contact's email on the order
Open support ticket gives a 404
https://getsupport.atlassian.com/plugins/servlet/authentication?auth_plugin_original_url=https://getsupport.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa&openid.ns=http://specs.openid.net/auth/2.0&openid.op_endpoint=https://id.atlassian.com/openid/v2/op&openid.claimed_id=https://id.atlassian.com/openid/v2/u/557058:abd6622b-2383-4ed7-b24f-83c8e67bd6e6&openid.response_nonce=2017-05-03T13:00:18Z851&openid.mode=id_res&openid.identity=https://id.atlassian.com/openid/v2/u/557058:abd6622b-2383-4ed7-b24f-83c8e67bd6e6&openid.return_to=https://getsupport.atlassian.com/plugins/servlet/authentication?auth_plugin_original_url%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fgetsupport.atlassian.com%252Fsecure%252FDashboard.jspa&openid.assoc_handle=21780762&openid.signed=op_endpoint,claimed_id,identity,return_to,response_nonce,assoc_handle,ns.sreg,sreg.fullname,sreg.nickname,sreg.email&openid.sig=Ty0fvv2H8bBkg6Ju2ZUajibSffM2Ne6aU9j/I8fVNz8%3D&openid.ns.sreg=http://openid.net/sreg/1.0&openid.sreg.fullname=Bill+Munday&openid.sreg.nickname=bill.munday@blendology.com&openid.sreg.email=bill.munday@blendology.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.