I'm having problems populating the sprint field using behaviours in a constrained issue dialog. Is it possible? I've passed a sprint object and I've also passed the sprint id with no luck. Does anyone have a working example of this?
Thanks,
Jesha
Hi Jesha.
After giving this a try, we've found that this is not supported.
We have added this new feature to our backlog.
You can track its progress here:
SRJIRA-2239
Cheers!
Hi Jesha I don't know how you have tried to solve this. Could you send us a part of your code? I am going to give it a try on my own to see if I can find a solution that works.
I was suspecting this was the case since I saw the server was passing sprint data back to the client, but it wasn't handled. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.