Dear Atlassian users,
I just started using GIT and GIT LFS on BitBucket cloud with a team of graphic designers for a book design project. Besides *.md or *.xml, we mainly edit *.ai (Adobe Illustrator) and *.indd (Adobe InDesign) files. Of course we are tracking binary files with LFS. Even if limited by the nature of binary files, I find Git much more useful (and reliable) than Dropbox or GoogleDrive especially with a larger than usual and distributed design team. I subscribed to the basic BitBucket Cloud account with a storage limit of 110GB. My fear is to pass that limit quite quickly. What could be a solution for this issue? Move to a BitBucket server license and install it ourselves on another cloud service? In case, what option would you suggest? Around 1Tb storage size would be a nice amount.
In a few months the book will be printed, then I will need to archive the work on a backup disk in my studio. No need to have it online forever.
Thanks