I don't want to have multiple pipelines run at the same time. Instead, I would like new pipelines to wait for the running ones to finish.
Hey Eugene,
pipelines are designed to trigger and run on every commit to specified branches/tags.
I'm curious to know more about your workflow, why do you want to avoid running multiple pipelines?
Hello Sebastian,
We have code deployed to our staging servers upon every commit to develop branch.
In situation when two commits are put into develop quickly one after another, two deployment processed are started almost simulateously and interfere with each other.
I have overcome this problem by setting up a lock mechanism in our deployment script using flock command.
Thanks for asking anyway
I found this one because I am having the same issue.
@SebC the new pipeline should wait the current one to finish before being triggered. The reasons are very simple (pre setup) and this behaviour is pretty much standard across the tools which provide CI/CD as service.
I am sure this matter will be given the right attention.
Regards,
Cleriston
You can now control the pipeline concurrency using Bitbucket deployments.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.