I am unable to import a CSV file to JIRA. It doesn't give me the option and I have no way to select this feature. I'm not sure what the issue is.
You're on the right horizontal admin tab. On the left-side tabbed navigation, you should see a section called Import & Export as well as an item called External System Import.
This module will allow you to import CSVs as an ADMINISTRATOR.
If you're looking for the user-facing CSV import, it's simply under the Issues top-level navigation menu.
That's the issue. There is no section called Import and Export. It's not there. The other "user-facing CSV import" isn't under Issues either.
Understood. Are you in JIRA Server or JIRA Cloud? As an admin, I have the option in both.
Perhaps this issue applies? External System Import link missing from JIRA Only OnDemand instances It seems that while the Section/Links aren't visible, they are still avaliable in the GG menu or by directly navigating to the URL.
We are on JIRA Cloud. I tried thatgG+G shortcut and that feature is not available.
What if you try the URL: https://mc3-tabletop.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ExternalImport1.jspa
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.