Hi,
I am trying to do the link between Jira and Bitbucket Server, but no luck.
From BitBucket Server to Jira the temporary link seems to go though. But when it tries to create the link back the bitbucket server is not responding.
If I try to continue, I am asked to enter the information manually. That Is where I have no idea what to put.
You are creating a link from:
Application URL: https://jira.me
Name: MySuperEmpire JIRA
Application: JIRA
To this application:
Application URL: https://git.me
Application Name: MySuperEmpire GIT
Application Type: Bitbucket Server
Service Provider Name: ???
Consumer key: ???
Shared secret: ???
Request Token URL: ???
Access token URL: ???
Authorize URL: ???
Create incoming link: ??? y/n?
Both Jira and BitBucket server are running in docker.
They are only accessible through HTTPS through another container running nginx.
both https://jira.me and https://git.me work great by themselves.
For some reason, git can see jira, but not the other way around.
The jira container can see https://git.me properly.
Do I have another port to configure on nginx ? Host entries? A server.xml setting? Anything?
Any idea would be greatly appreciated.