Hi
I did a manual update of Confluence from 5.4.4 to 5.10, I experienced some issues with the plugins so I need to revert back to the old version, but when I point it to the 5.4.4 version it fails to start with the following errors:
2017-04-28 08:30:25,798 INFO [main] [com.atlassian.confluence.lifecycle] contextInitialized Starting Confluence 5.4.4 [build 4733 based on commit hash f235dd088df5682b0560ab6fc66ed22c9124c0be]
Apr 28, 2017 8:30:32 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Apr 28, 2017 8:30:32 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [] startup failed due to previous errors
Apr 28, 2017 8:30:32 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: The web application [] registered the JDBC driver [org.hsqldb.jdbc.JDBCDriver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Apr 28, 2017 8:30:32 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: The web application [] registered the JDBC driver [com.mysql.jdbc.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Apr 28, 2017 8:30:32 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesJdbc
SEVERE: The web application [] registered the JDBC driver [org.postgresql.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been forcibly unregistered.
Apr 28, 2017 8:30:32 AM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [] appears to have started a thread named [Abandoned connection cleanup thread] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
log4j:ERROR LogMananger.repositorySelector was null likely due to error in class reloading, using NOPLoggerRepository.
Apr 28, 2017 8:30:35 AM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol start
INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8090
Apr 28, 2017 8:30:35 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 10472 ms
I notice the error "Abandoned connection cleanup thread" which seems to be causing this, but can anyone tell me how to resolve it?