Hi,
I have a script that create 3 sub tasks that user set MW Date...
def subTask1 = SubTask.createSubTask(issue, "Prepare Testbed", "SPB", "O&M task", dtMWDate-7, dtStartDate, null, userOm)
def subTask2 = SubTask.createSubTask(issue, "Generate MOP", "SPB", "O&M task", dtMWDate-7, dtStartDate, null, userOm)
def subTask3 = SubTask.createSubTask(issue, "Execute Maintenance Window", "SPB", "O&M task", dtMWDate, dtStartDate, dtMWDate, userOm)
SubTask.setLabel(subTask6, "MW")
The sub task 1 and 2 it calculate due date based on MW Date (Sub task3), the problem is when someone create this issue with the MW date for TODAY or less than 7 days, so my sub task 1 and 2 will be create with due date in the past. I would like to know how can I add on my script a fuction that everytime my MW DATE is for TODAY or less than 7 days, the due date for sub task 1 and 2 automatically is set to current date.
Thank you!