Hi,
Is there a JQL that allows you to return all issues in a project for which linked issues have status = Resolved. If one of the linked issue status is not resolved, I don't want it to be returned by JQL query.
Thanks.
If you're on Server and have ScriptRunner installed, you can use this JQL or something similar. Note that this JQL returns issues which have at least ONE linked issue which has a status of Resolved - this does not check for all linked issues.
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("status = Resolved")
To my knowledge, this isn't possible out of the box.
Hi Alex,
I have ScriptRunner installed but am struggling with the query that returns issues where ALL linked issues are resolved. Any ideas on how to achieve this?
Thanks,
best regards,
Kevin.
@Alex Christensen - wouldnt your query pick parent issues where the children are resolved? I dont think thats what Kevin wants. I am in the same boat. Trying to identify parents with dependencies. But want to restrict the linked issues that are displayed to ONLY those aren't resolved.
@Kevin Dekan @Pradeep Nair - what about something like this query?
issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("resolution != Unresolved") and issueFunction not in linkedIssuesOf("resolution = Unresolved")
In my testing, I was able to get a list of issues in which all linked issues were resolved.
To contribute to the thread, if the resolution contains an apostrophe you can escape it like this:
linkedIssuesOf("status = Closed and resolution = \"Won't Do\"")
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.