Hi,
I have a customfield: "Project ID"
I want to ask external database for information basing on Project ID
How do I do this.
I have Database Custom Field plugin installed.
In our circumstance, we've done this and we've used the format:
select * from my_table where {customfield_10172} = 'my_value';
Where the 10172 is the id of that customfield instead of using the name.
OK, didn't realised that it works linke that. Thanks. So i guess you may change my_value to database field in external db.
Hey @jan Sekara
select cfname,FIELDTYPE,DESCRIPTION from customfield where cfname ='Project ID'
Try this
to get basic details of custom field name
Thanks
Chander
Guys,
I am using Database Custom Fields 4.0
How do I configure just displaying information based on seccond customfield?
Now I can only select from this field when editing, but I just want to display it when viewing the issue - is this possible?
I have a customfield XXXX (customfield_10400)
And a table in sql like below (added for testing purposes)
Configuration of customfield on the seccond photo.
What am i doing wrong?
I want to display just one field, like the info from table but just one information, not whole table.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.