I'm looking to start developing a plugin that checks for merge conflicts between all branches (meaning every branch is checked against every other branch in a repo) and displays the results on a tab that is at the repository level. I have the UI elements all figured out, the web-items and etc. But I need to start developing the meat and potatoes of the application.
I am having a hard time finding any examples on building GIT commands with Bitbucket's API. I know that they have an API, it is documented here -
https://legacy-developer.atlassian.com/static/javadoc/bitbucket-server/4.14.4/git-api/reference/com/atlassian/bitbucket/scm/git/GitScm.html
Anyone who has worked with this API/found some examples please help me out.
Thanks!
Are you trying to make this work specifically with that version of Bitbucket Server (4.14.4)? Or are you attempting to work with Bitbucket Cloud (hosted at bitbucket.org)?
Hi @Shane Rand , I'm having a very similar issue ...
I know it's been 5 years, but do you recall how you overcame this?
Thanks, Tal
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.