Why Adaptivist ScriptRunner adds issueFunction custom field in JIRA?
Because it enables the scripts to get directly at issue data without having to re-implement a whole load of interfaces.
thanks for the quick reply, It shows up in the list when I search for fields for Card layout for Board. Is there a way I can customize the view of the Board using this custom field ?
Example, I would like to see blocked by issue id for an associated issue when it is listed in the board.
Currently if I select the linked issues, it shows all the issue links under an issue with no details on what type of link
I have the exact same requirement and looks like no answer to this thread, can we get an example how to use issueFunction on card layout?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.