Hi,I'm new with JIRA and I'm trying to develop a plugin to adding a column to the requests view (list of requests) on customer portal. I know there is a production issue already for this problem (here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4580) but I need it now and I would like to understand how to do it with a self-made plugin.I can't find how I can access this GUI area with JIRA UI Plugin points; here you can find some information about it but the related documentation is VERY POOR: https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-applications/jira-service-desk/jira-service-desk-ui-plugin-points-customer-portal.
Thanks.
Hi Lorenzo,
there's another community for developer's issues:https://community.developer.atlassian.com/Maybe you get an answer there sooner
Hi Thomas,
thank you very much. Maybe now I have found the right place where I can post my question!
I posted my question on: support.atlassian.com then on jira.atlassian.com then on community.atlassian.com and now on community.developer.atlassian.com.
I hope this will be the last one..
Thanks again for your help!
Support is the official Atlassian Support if you have a bug or problem with your Atlassian Software
On jira.atlassian.com you find issues that atlassian added to their list. You are able to add feature requests there and this is a good source for seraching, if an issue is already known.
Communities are user based (although Atlassian people also look and write here). It has not that official character.
Communities are divided into developer community and user community (this one), but the boundaries between these often overlap.
Good luck with your question!
I actually searched the developer community and I didn't see this question posted there. Is that requests screen configurable at all? It's not super useful as is.
Hi @ilrenzo,
I think you should check out My Requests Extension for Jira Service Desk. It gives you, as an admin, the possibility to configure which fields can be used on My Requests page, which fields are visible as columns by default, and also define which user group can use a specific field. All configuration is available in global settings.
When it comes to your customers, they're able to add, change and reorder the columns on My Request page and filter issues by specific Service Desks, Organizations, Request types and Statuses. For more details, I recommend you to go to My Requests Extension documentation,
However, My Requests Extension is only available on Server. So, if you're looking for a Cloud solution, you should check out Ultimate Theming for Jira Service Desk.
I hope that it will help you.
Best regards,
Kate
Hi @Katarzyna I've installed this add-on and I have the problem with this, Request raised under organization are not sharable or other users are unable to view that request.
This add-on is having the issue with the organization as request raised under organization are not visible to the members of the same organization.Please provide a solution to this.
Hi @AKSHAY THAKARE, I see that you have a ticket on our customer portal. Your problem looks more complicated than usual. But I hope that we'll solve it!
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.