Hi Folks,
I have assigned more than 50 tickets(I guess).
How can I find the exact number of tickets I have assigned?
Please help
Do you want to know the number of issues assigned to you or the number of issues you have assigned to someone else?
The number of issues returned by a search is displayed at the top of the results in the issue navigator. So just go to the search and run it ("assignee = currentuser()" for all assigned to you)
You can also use saved filters in dashboard gadgets - the "filter statistics" gadget is the most obvious one which will tell you how many issues are assigned (might even be easier to search for "all open issues" or something like that, use it in that gadget, and select "assignee" as the statistic - you'll then see everyone's assigned issues)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.