Hi!
I am working on installing the example add-on :
https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/atlassian-connect-confluence-example
I followed these instructions:
- Copy credentials.json.sample to credentials.json and fill in the blanks to enable auto registration of the add-on into your JIRA instance.
- npm install to install dependencies
- npm start to run the add-on
I could see the addon (macro) in my Confluence Cloud instance, but I am getting this error message:
\devroot\Atlassian-example>npm start
> confluence-connect-example@0.1.0 start
\devroot\Atlassian-example
> node app.js
Watching atlassian-connect.json for changes
Add-on server running at http://TYCVDINRS7801:3000
Initialized sqlite3 storage adapter
Local tunnel established at https://84bbd884.ngrok.io/
Check http://127.0.0.1:4040 for tunnel status
Registering add-on...
GET /atlassian-connect.json 200 17.365 ms - -
Failed to register with host Confluence:5551410787
Add-on installation timed out
Add-on not registered; no compatible hosts detected
Re-registering due to atlassian-connect.json change
GET /atlassian-connect.json 200 5.954 ms - -
Failed to register with host Confluence:5551410787
Add-on installation timed out
Add-on not registered; no compatible hosts detected
Any idea what am I doing wrong? I created the credentials.json file with my info:
{
"hosts" : {
"company.atlassian.net": {
"product": "confluence",
"username" : "myUser",
"password" : "*********"
}
}
}Why ACE is not register the addon successfully?
Thank you in advance