How can I logout all active sesstions in Bitbucket? The app used to have a key for this functionallity, but I can not find it anymore.
Thank you
Hi Pavel! You can see all your active sessions by clicking Avatar > Bitbucket Settings > Sessions. There's no button to log out of all of them, you can only log out of the current one. We can, however, clear your sessions on your behalf, let us know if you'd like that and we'll do it for you.
(Note that I'll look for a Bitbucket account linked to the email address you used for submitting this question. If you'd like a different one you'll need to contact us using the other email address.)
I look forward to your response!
Edit: As so many users are requesting this, I'll post this here for better visibility:
If this is a functionality you'd like to have within Bitbucket Cloud instead of a one-time thing, please vote for this Feature request to show your interest
Cheers,
Ana
Please, clear all of them for me.
Thank you.
Your sessions have been cleared, Pavel! Is there anything else we can help you with?
No thank you
Hey Ana
Can you please clear out my sessions also?
I forgot to logout from one of the public machines. If you can do that for me, I will be grateful.
Thanks
Sameep
Hi Ana
Can you do the same for me as well.
I have logged on a remote machine and now don't have access on that machine any more.
Please help me on this
Ranveer
Done @Ranveer Singh Saini, and thanks for raising the new question
Best regards,
I also want my session cleared. Does this ensure that devices that have my credentials saved locally won't be able to login again?
Hi! I've also cleared the sessions for you.
Note that if you saved your credentials locally in another machine, we won't be able to delete them. We can only interrupt currently active sessions.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Hey Ana!
Thanks!
Done @Gabriela Katz!
Thank you!
Hi please clear my active session too
Done @rashim dhaubanjar!
Mine too.
Done!
I'd like my sessions logged out too.
Your sessions have been cleared, Stefan
Can you clear my sessions too?
Sessions cleared!
Hello, can I ask to have my sessions logged out?
Your sessions have been cleared
Have a good day!
Hello Anna, @Ana RetamalKindly ask you to clear all of my active sessions in Bitbucket.I'm trying to push changes but I'm always getting 403 Forbidden, because of too much invalid password attempts.I have already tried to change my password.Thanks in advance.
Hi @[deleted], if the reason why you want your sessions cleared is that you have too many failed attempts at login in, clearing the sessions won't help. Clearing sessions will just close current sessions that are open in the browser, so if you accidentally didn't log out from the browser whoever comes after you can not access your account.
Can you give us more info about it so we can help? Are you getting that error in the command line? Can you send us a screenshot? Could it be related to 403 while accessing https.
Cheers!
Thanks for quick reply. @Ana RetamalSo I'm using IntelliJ IDEA (Environment for Java Development). When I was applying -push or -pull commands there was always bitbucket's pop-up window with input fields for email and password. Every time I entered there correct email and password - it always fails. Then I have the ability to enter it again using an embedded environment's console (command line), and I typed there the same data and it was ok.Once I filled in email and password in that pop-up bitbucket form any data to skip it and use the embedded environment's command line as usual - it shows me the error.
@Ana Retamal
So can the Bitbucket Team somehow help me?Sincerely,Bohdan
Hy,
If a had role admin can i clear my session by myself?
Hi Jessica! You're always an admin of your own Bitbucket account At the moment is not possible for users to clear their sessions, you'll need to contact us s owe can do it in your behalf. We do have a Feature request for that, and you can vote for it at Issue #9270.
Alternatively, you can change your Bitbucket password which will clear close your open sessions everywhere.
Hope that helps!
enhancement request - Give customers ability to kill sessions / erase session data
I don't have an avatar in the bitbucket.org website anymore. Therefore, there is no way to logout.
Hi @john_abraham_hba, what do you mean you have no avatar? Avatars are now on the bottom left corner of the screen. If you can't find it, please send us a screenshot so we can see how your interface looks.
Hi! Can you please clear out my sessions also?
Your sessions have been cleared @lintxa!
Have a nice evening
Hi Ana, please clear out my sessions too.
Done @Sagar Pahwa!
tnk u
Hey AnaPlease clear out my sessions too.
Doesn't work for me...
Hi @jessica-capuozzo-2, what doesn't work for you?
.
I am also unable to see the avatar but I am on a mobile device.
The bit bucket web UI is not mobile friendly (neither are most Atlassian products I have used) and it seems to be cut off and unreachable no matter what I do).
Doesn’t matter how I pinch / zoom in / out. Can’t see it. Thus can’t find a way to logout on mobile.
Hey Ana,
Can you please clear my active sessions too?
Hi @manishmotwani, sorry for the delay! Your sessions have been cleared!
Have a good day,
I totally agree!
Hi Ana,
Can you clear my active sessions too? Thanks in advance.
Can you please clear out my sessions?
@kimsanlim, your sessions have been cleared!
Hi @andres92, your sessions have been cleared too
Thank you so much
Hi @Ana Retamal Can you clear my sessions too? Thank you
Hi @Antonio de Jesús Pérez Bautista, done!
Have a good day
Can you clear all of our sessions for us please?
Done! Have a good day
Please clear out my sessions
Thank you Ana.
Hello @Ana Retamal Please clear all my sessions too. Thanks in advance.
Done @thakurinbox!
Hey, can you please clear all of my current sessions... Cheers, Subodh
Your sessions have been cleared, @gairola!
@Ana Retamal: I think its evident, this feature is in high demand. It should be in queue for development. Requesting to have sessions cleared is a bit untenable in the long run.
Thanks and have a great day.
Hi! If you want to show interest for this feature, please add your vote to the Feature request Give customers ability to kill sessions. In the meantime, the only way to clear them is by contacting us. Alternatively, changing your password will also close all your open sessions.
Thanks for your feedback and have a good day you too!
Please log out all my session too!
Done @taherali567!
have a good day
Please clear my active session too
Hello,
you could go to the Account page on Atlassian and change your password.
You can just use the old password as the new password.
After you have done that, you will immediately see that the password change took effect, because when you reload the Bitbucket page on your current device, you should land on the sign in page.
All sessions should be closed by then.
Nevertheless a simple button to do this would be nicer I must say.
Regards,
mlk
Hi Ana, sessions cleared!
Saludos
Hi Ana!
could you please delete de sessions of my account, please?
Hi @Ana Retamal
please clear my active sessions too
Thanks in Advance
Your sessions have been cleared @Ben Hogben!
Kind regards,
Your sessions have been cleared @Xavi Garcia, sorry for the delay!
Can you please clear my sessions too
Can you please clear all sessions for all devices from my bitbucket account?
Hi @sakil92
your sessions have been cleared.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.