I'm trying to setup both Jira and Confluence to proxy through IIS. These are the different pieces I have in play.
Windows Server 2012 R2 running IIS 8.5
Jira running 7.2.6 via Tomcat on port 8080
Confluence 6.0.2 via Tomcat on port 8090
Sonic Wall TZ210
I have each product defined to run under a subdomain. My domains are setup as jira.example.com and wiki.example.com.
Both Jira and Confluence are running and can be accessed directly through their port number.
I followed the following directions to proxy Jira and Confluence through IIS:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/proxying-atlassian-server-applications-with-microsoft-internet-information-services-iis-833931378.html
I'm using SSL certificates on IIS via Let's Encrypt with a unique certificate assigned to each unique site and the sites each have the proper host header defined in the site bindings.
My Jira site is working correctly. When I try to go to Confluence via the wiki.example.com address it is bringing up Jira?
I currently have both of these sites subdomains pointing the same public IP address. My sonic wall passes the requests on to the internal server using the same internal LAN IP address of the server running both sites. It appears that the host header is missing or being ignored. I'm not sure how or why Jira is being displayed by the wiki.example.com URL.
I feel like I'm close, but have put many hours into this so far. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.