Hi,
As mentioned in below blog of Atlassian Account Upgrade, there will be change in REST API.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/the-upgrade-to-atlassian-account-873871204.html
I would like to know that before you roll out this REST API change in market (as mentioned in blog), how we can test REST API change ? Also, i would like to have an updated contract of REST API to call.
It looks like the only way the REST API is being changed is that the email address has to be used for authentication. We don't have a test instance for you to test it, but it should be fairly straightforward.
REST APIs
"Before your users' accounts upgrade to Atlassian account, REST APIs that accept user credentials expect a username and password. After the upgrade, REST APIs that accept Atlassian account user credentials expect a verified email address instead of a username."
I am not sure what a contract of REST API to call is but I am hoping you are looking for this:
JIRA Cloud REST API Reference
Thank you very much
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.