I want a status change from A to B where i will include a Screen with certain fields and drop-down options to it. For some condition/validation can i restric the drop down options to list specific values and not all values? Eg: For user role:Developer only 2 options from the drop down of a field should be visible. For user role: Administrator all options of the drop down field should be visible.Let me know the possibilities for this.Appreciate your help!Thanks!
Not natively, you'll need some code.
IT might be possible with some ugly javascript, but a better option would be a look at add-ons that can provide fields with that logic or something like Behaviours that can modify fields
Hi,
you can do this using plugin Dynamic Forms. There is Secured Options Select which can restrict option to specific groups and project roles.
Here you can find more information: https://intenso.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DF/Secured+Options+Select
I hope I've helped you.
Best Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.