I am designing a workflow that requires each user in a custom-field-specified group (meaning the number of users in the group will change depending on the issue) to "approve" an issue before it transitions to the next status.
Note: These are not proper Approvals (as given by JIRA) because as far as I can tell that doesn't work for multiple approvals on one status.
I would like to achieve this with votes. I'd like a transition called "Approve Request" to appear for an issue if and only if the number of votes for the issue is equal to the number of users in "Needs approval from" group.
I have it set so that only the Reporter and "Needs approval from" may view issues, and therefore only the latter may vote on them.
Is it possible to get the number of votes on an issue? Via a custom script condition or otherwise.
Thanks!