How can I get the sidebar to be always visible/available in a space? Currently with Confluence 6, it seems the sidebar is only available in the space's home page. Any other page within a space does not display the sidebar.
This is a bit weird, as the whole idea of the sidebar is to give users easy-to-access shortcuts at all times. What's the point of that if they have to go to the space home page first?
I'm looking to replicate functionality similar to the old "Documentation" theme - I have already added a page tree macro in my sidebar and that's working fine, if only it were visible in all pages of the space!
I'm using the default theme. Also tried creating a new space to see if perhaps this was only an issue with spaces that were migrated from the Documentation theme to the new global one during our upgrade to 6, but that didn't work either.