Hi all.
I use jira server and when i tried to add new condition i was wondered
There is no add button....
Hope you have created the workflow draft. If so, Can you run an integrity checker and fix any workflow errors if you get?
You need to select one of the options before you can add it.Your screenshot shows no selection yet, so there's nothing to add.
But, Nic I see "Add" button before selecting the condition in my jira instance.
Nope, problem still appears
One option is selected but.... No Add button
Ok, thanks Michael, that points to another, more obscure problem.
I suspect you have a broken add-on that is trying to provide a condition and failing. When it fails, JIRA never gets around to putting the "add" option on the screen.
May be worth running it with no (workflow related) add-ons enabled to see if the option re-appears.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.