In JIRA, I keep getting the "XSRF Security Token Missing" error. I can click on retry and it seems to work OK.
But I keep getting the error - it doesn't happen all the time, but it's regular enough to be a pain.
Usually happens when you try to execute something by going directly to that url. The page is missing the valid XSRF token in that case.
If not, there might be something in your browser that is causing the issue. You will have to do some debugging to figure that out.
I'm just on my Kanban board moving a task from one column to another
One of my Jira users encounters the same issue. He gets an error "XSRF Security Token Missing" when dragging a task from one column to another in the Jira Kanban board.
Is there any resolution for this?
Our users are now experiencing the same error.
Dear @Ward Schwillens_ Schwillie , @David Stokes did you find the root cause of this issue ?
I have the same thing when my user do any type of operation on an issue, but it is not appearing all time but it is disturbing
Any idea ?
regards
Has anyone gotten any insight as to how to tackle this error (I've got only 1 user who encounters it and I'm not having any luck finding a suggested solution). Thanks!
I leave my browser (Chrome) open overnight and something times out. Shift-F5 on the tab that has my board fixes it in all my tabs for the day.
In some ways it's a workaround. I haven't figured out a root cause.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.