Hi,
I have purchased a JIRA starter pack for 10 users. I have installed it in a test machine, created few projects, issues, usres, etc. and tested it. After testing it for few months, I have installed it in our server yesterday.
As I have created all users and required projects in the JIRA in test machine, I have taken a backup from test machine and uploaded it into the JIRA in the server. After this upload is complete, I can't access JIRA anymore.
This is the error message:
JIRA Access Constraints
You cannot access JIRA at present.
The current license is too old to install this version of JIRA (5.2.4)
I have renewed the JIRA licence till April 2013 and I am not sure why am I getting this. Is it because I haven't uninstalled JIRA from the test machine ?
Please find the screen shot attached which refers to my licence details.
A quick response is highly appreciated.
Thanks,
Cijoy Francis.