User Management --> Users --> Create User
I create the user and supply valid email address, that user does not receive any email notification for new user or password reset. That user cannot log in becasue they have no password (and probbly other security issues for not following the link in new user email)
I have setup the other (12) users in the same way over the past 10months, all to email on the same domain (office 365 setup), no problems.
My expectation is to create the user and assign group(s), they receive the email, follow the link and automajically they're in. However, this person does not receive the email and never gets a password and cannot get in.
I have sent password reset for existing users and the email is received. (I know it sounds like a problem with my email setup but the account does receive email from other sources)
I can 'log in as user' for that user from the User Management screen and all seems in order, just not that first email. The email addres is definitely valid.
Please help.
Thanks,
Paul