In a issues I have description field set to "Wiki style renderer"
When editing the description field I use something like Bold I get *C. TESTS* not C. TESTS.
Is there a setting I'm missing? I'm using Jira in the CLoud
You can have mutliple "Field Configuration" schemes. Check to make sure you are looking at the correct "Field Configuration" for the project in which you are editing the issue. Then look that the Renderer for that config scheme is Wiki.
We only use 1 schemes. Also to check I turned it to Text and the field went to text only editor, then back to Wiki and the Tool bar came back. I believe I am editing the right field.
Hi Matt,
The behaviour you see is typically wiki style. *bold* represents the bold styling in wiki markup.
Since JIRA server 7.2, Atlassian released a WYSIWYG editor, but this is not available on Cloud (yet). See also the comments on this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-8943
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.