I want to build docker image and push it to Amazon ECR. I have scripts which work fine when I run locally. But they fail on pipeline. I got the error
('', "In file './docker-compose.yml' service 'version' doesn't have any configuration options. All top level keys in your docker-compose.yml must map to a dictionary of configuration options.\n")
It looks like a container where pipeline runs my build has an older version of docker-compose. Here is the output from docker version and docker-compose version commands
+ docker version
Client:
Version: 1.12.6
API version: 1.24
Go version: go1.6.4
Git commit: 78d1802
Built: Wed Jan 11 00:23:16 2017
OS/Arch: linux/amd64
Server:
Version: 1.12.6
API version: 1.24
Go version: go1.6.4
Git commit: 78d1802
Built: Wed Jan 11 00:23:16 2017
OS/Arch: linux/amd64
+ docker-compose version
docker-compose version 1.5.2, build unknown
docker-py version: 1.8.0
CPython version: 2.7.12
OpenSSL version: OpenSSL 1.0.2g 1 Mar 2016
This is very strange because we use custom image for running Pipeline builds and we installed the latest version of docker and docker compose on that image.
What I do wrong? How can update docker compose version?